Because I sort of promised that I would convert this to a nice printable format…
Lush Life Blanket
This blanket is soft and full of texture.
- Size: Approx 52″ x 60″ [132 x 152.5 cm]
- Guage: 5 sc and 6 rows = 4″ [10 cm]
- Difficulty: easy
- Approx = Approximately
- Ch = Chain
- Dc = Double crochet
- Pat = Pattern
- Rem = Remaining
- Rep = Repeat
- RS = Right side
- Sc = Single crochet
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
- Trfp = (Yoh) twice and draw up a loop around post of next dc 2 rows below at front of work inserting hook from left to right. (Yoh and draw through 2 loops on hook) 3 times –trfp made.
- Yoh = Yarn over hook
- Yarn Type: Bernat® Blanket™ (10.5 oz/300g; 220 yds/201 m)
- Contrast A: Silver Steel (10001) 3 balls
- Contrast B: Vintage White (10006) 3 balls
- Size U.S. N/15 (10 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
To join colors, work to last loops on hook of last st. Yoh with new color, draw through rem loops and proceed
- With A, ch 67.
- 1st row: (RS). 1 dc in 4th ch from hook (counts as 2 dc). 1 dc in each ch to end of chain. Turn. 65 dc.
- 2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in each dc to end of row. Turn.
- 3rd row: Ch 3 (counts as dc). *1 trfp around dc 2 rows below. 1 dc in next sc. Rep from * to end of row. Turn.
- 4th row: As 2nd row.
- 5th row: Ch 3 (counts as dc). *1 dc in next st. 1 trfp around dc 2 rows below. Rep from * to last 2 sts. 1 dc in each of last 2 sts. Turn.
- Rep 2nd to 5th rows to form pat.
- With A, work 4 more rows in pat. Join B.
- **With B, work 8 rows in pat. Join A.
- With A, work 8 rows in pat. Join B.**
- Rep from ** to ** twice more.
- Fasten off.
You can get the yarn for Lush Life Blanket at their site as well as download the pattern for free there.